Attic Insulation Arlington
If your home is cold in the winter, then it's likely your attic insulation
is worn down or damaged.
If your heater is constantly working to keep your house warm, then you likely need new insulation.
Over time, insulation wears down. Our attic insulation team can take care of this problem by replacing your current insulation with new insulation.
At Classic Insulation, we understand the many merits of a properly insulated home. That's why we've devoted ourselves to installing the highest quality insulation for your home, saving energy, money and adding years to your home’s heating system.
We'll come to your home and assess where new or better insulation is needed most. Then our skilled group of installers will make sure that your new insulation is placed in your home correctly, to ensure that you maximize heat and energy.
We remove soiled, contaminated, or damaged insulation, regardless of whether that damage is from rodents or the elements, from attics and crawlspaces. We install new insulation in the same areas, for a variety of reasons:
- Fire Damage
- Water Damage
- Smoke Damage
- Soiled Insulation due to rodents
- Older styles of insulation that are inadequate
- Vermiculite, Silva wool, Rock wool
Having rats, mice, and other rodents take residence in your crawlspace and attic can not only cause physical damage to your home’s insulation but also cause extremely bad smells that can seep into your insulation’s vapor barrier. These unpleasant odors make vapor barrier removal a must! After cleaning up and removing damaged insulation we make sure to deodorize and sanitize to help eliminate attic and crawlspace odors caused by Arlington-area pests. We remove the soiled and/or contaminated vapor barrier as well as heat duct wrap to ensure that the entirety of your attic and crawlspace is no longer affected by the damages and odors caused by pests.
From time to time, animals can find their way into your crawlspace, attic, or backyard and die there. It is possible to have pest infestation and not even know it until the animal dies and begins to decompose. This creates an unpleasant odor and causes other problems. Do not attempt to remove the carcass on your own. Attempting to remove it yourself can be a risk to your health. Call Classic Pest Control and Insulation. We can dispose of it safely and properly.
Places You May Need Insulation
- Attic - The attic is one of the largest sources of potential heat loss in a home. And, it's often one of the most neglected areas when it comes to insulation, especially in older homes. If your top floor is hot in the summer or if the furnace can't keep up in the winter, chances are your roof needs more insulation.
- Wall - Whether lathe & plaster or drywall, the walls of your home are arguably the most beneficial and important areas to insulate.
- Ceiling - Insulate ceilings for zoned heating. For example, always insulate floors over unheated spaces.
- Crawlspace or Basement - An un-insulated crawlspace/basement is a major source of energy loss and contributing factor to thermal inefficiency.
Let Classic Insulation be Your Attic Insulation Experts!
Fill Out Our Contact Form For a Free Quote