Insulation Contractors Bellevue
Pests are not the only reason to have new insulation installed.
Do you find that your Bellevue home often feels too cold?
Are you constantly playing with the thermostat in order to find a more comfortable temperature?
If you answered yes to either of these questions your home may be in need of insulation contractors Bellevue because of poorly or improperly installed insulation. Proper insulation is the key to making your home as energy-efficient as possible. Since a well-insulated home does not lose heat as quickly as a poorly insulated one, it is much easier to keep your home at a comfortable climate without constantly raising the thermostat. Plus, a properly insulated home uses less fuel, which is better for the environment and saves you money.
At Classic Insulation, we understand the many merits of having a properly insulated home. That's why we've devoted ourselves to installing the highest quality insulation for your home, saving energy, money and adding years to your home’s heating system.
We'll come to your home and assess where new or better insulation is needed most. Then our skilled group of insulation contractors Bellevue will make sure that your new insulation is placed in your home correctly, to ensure that you maximize heat and energy.
Places You May Need Insulation
- Attic - The attic is one of the largest sources of potential heat loss in a home and often one of the most neglected areas when it comes to insulation, especially in older homes. If your top floor is hot in the summer or if the furnace can't keep up in the winter, chances are your roof needs more insulation.
- Wall - Whether lathe & plaster or drywall, the walls of your home are arguably the most beneficial and important areas to insulate.
- Ceiling - Insulate ceilings when you wish to achieve separate zoned heating. Floors over unheated spaces such as parking garages should always be insulated.
- Crawlspace or Basement - An uninsulated crawlspace/basement is a major source of energy loss and contributing factor to thermal inefficiency.
Insulation Cleanup Services
Our insulation contractors Bellevue remove soiled, contaminated, or damaged insulation, regardless of whether that damage is from rodents or the elements, from crawlspaces and attics. We install new insulation in the same areas, for a variety of reasons:
- Fire Damage
- Water Damage
- Smoke Damage
- Soiled Insulation due to rodents
- Older styles of insulation that are inadequate
- Vermiculite, Silva wool, Rock wool
We specialize in Retrofit work. Retrofit simply means that we remove old and add new insulation to existing structures. Our specialized vacuum system quickly removes your existing insulation.
Vapor Barrier Removal & Installation
Having rats, mice, and other rodents take residence in your crawlspace and attic can not only cause physical damage to your home’s insulation but also cause extremely bad smells that can seep into your insulation’s vapor barrier. These unpleasant odors make vapor barrier removal a must! After cleaning up and removing damaged insulation we make sure to deodorize and sanitize to help eliminate attic and crawlspace odors caused by Bellevue-area pests. We remove the soiled and/or contaminated vapor barrier as well as heat duct wrap to ensure that the entirety of your attic and crawlspace is no longer affected by the damages and odors caused by pests.
After clean-up, we deodorize and sanitize to help eliminate attic and crawlspace odors resulting from smoke damage or rats and rodents. We remove soiled-contaminated vapor barrier and heat duct wrap as well.
Dead Animal Removal
From time to time, animals can find their way into your crawlspace, attic, or backyard and die there. It is possible to have pest infestation and not even know it until the animal dies and begins to decompose. This creates unpleasant odor and causes other problems. Do not attempt to remove the carcass on your own. Attempting to remove it yourself can be a risk to your health. Call Classic Pest Control and Insulation. We can dispose of it safely and properly.