Pests are not the only reason you need Insulation Contractors Lynnwood.
Do you find that your Lynnwood home often feels either too hot or too cold?
Are you constantly playing with the thermostat? In order to find a more comfortable temperature?
If you answered yes, then your home may be in need of an Insulation Contractor. Because of either poorly or improperly installed insulation. Proper insulation is the key to making your energy efficient.
A well-insulated home does not lose heat or cool air as quickly as a poorly insulated one. It is much easier to keep your home at a comfortable climate without constantly raising the thermostat. Plus, a properly insulated home uses less fuel. And that's better for the environment. Plus, it saves you money!
At Classic Insulation, we understand the many merits of having a properly insulated home. That's why we've devoted ourselves to installing the highest quality insulation for your home, saving energy, money and adding years to your home’s heating system.
We'll come to your home and assess where new or better insulation is needed most. Then our skilled group of Insulation Contractors Lynnwood will make sure that your new insulation is placed in your home correctly, to ensure that you maximize heat and energy.
Insulation Contractors Lynnwood: Places You May Need Insulation
- Attic - The attic is one of the largest sources of potential heat loss in a home and often one of the most neglected areas when it comes to insulation, especially in older homes. If your top floor is hot in the summer or if the furnace can't keep up in the winter, chances are your roof needs more insulation.
- Wall - Whether lathe and plaster or drywall, the walls of your home are arguably the most beneficial and important areas to insulate.
- Ceiling - Insulate ceilings when you wish to achieve separate zoned heating. Floors over unheated spaces such as parking garages should always be insulated.
- Crawlspace or Basement - An uninsulated crawlspace/basement is a major source of energy loss and contributing factor to thermal inefficiency.
Insulation Contractors Lynnwood: Cleanup Services
Our Insulation Contractors Lynnwood remove soiled, contaminated, or damaged insulation, regardless of whether that damage is from rodents or the elements, from crawlspaces and attics. We install new insulation in the same areas, for a variety of reasons:
- Fire Damage
- Water Damage
- Smoke Damage
- Soiled Insulation due to rodents
- Older styles of insulation that are inadequate
- Vermiculite, Silva wool, Rock wool
We specialize in Retrofit work. Retrofit simply means that we remove old and add new insulation to existing structures. Our specialized vacuum system quickly removes your existing insulation.
Insulation Contractors Lynnwood: Vapor Barrier Removal & Installation
Having rats, mice, and other rodents take residence in your crawlspace and attic
can not only cause physical damage to your home’s insulation but also cause extremely bad smells that can seep into your insulation’s vapor barrier. These unpleasant odors make vapor barrier removal a must! After cleaning up and removing damaged insulation we make sure to deodorize and sanitize to help eliminate attic and crawlspace odors caused by Lynnwood-area pests. We remove the soiled and/or contaminated vapor barrier as well as heat duct wrap to ensure that the entirety of your attic and crawlspace is no longer affected by the damages and odors caused by pests.
After clean-up, we deodorize and sanitize to help eliminate attic and crawlspace odors resulting from smoke damage or rats and rodents. We remove soiled-contaminated vapor barrier and heat duct wrap as well.
Dead Animal Removal
From time to time, animals can find their way into your crawlspace, attic, or backyard and die there. It is possible to have pest infestation and not even know it until the animal dies and begins to decompose. This creates unpleasant odor and causes other problems. Do not attempt to remove the carcass on your own. Attempting to remove it yourself can be a risk to your health. Call Classic Pest Control and Insulation. We can dispose of it safely and properly.
Let Classic Insulation be your Insulation Contractors Lynnwood! Contact us for a free quote!
There are so many different types of pests that come to your home. Pest control is necessary for your safety, budget, and peace of mind. Regardless of the season, your home and garden in are going to have some unwanted pests
. Whether it's an emergency or routine maintenance, Classic Insulation will take care of your pest control problem.
Some Pests Can Cause Structural Damage
- Rats: Rat infestations are very common and should not be ignored. Rats cause damage to a variety of places in your home. They chew through whatever is in their way in order to get to a warm, dry place. By chewing through insulation and ducting, rats cause your heating bills to rise drastically. They chew through electrical wiring which can cause electrical fires. They chew through furniture, cars, and plumbing fixtures which can cause flooding. Another way they can cause damage is from their droppings and urine stains on wood and insulation. A rat's teeth never stop growing, so they are constantly chewing through everything. If a rodent infestation isn't dealt with, the possible damage is endless. The cost of the damage that rats cause is very high, so it's important to take care of the problem right away.
- Mice: Mice are similar to rats in that they chew through everything to find a warm place to stay. The difference is they are much smaller and can squeeze through tighter spaces. This makes them hard to notice, so it's important to know the signs of mice in your home.
Some Insects Can Cause Structural Damage
Carpenter ants, moisture ants, and pavement ants are capable of causing structural damage to your home. Carpenter ants cause structural damage by hollowing out wood to make their nests. Moisture ants actually eat wood and prefer wood with a higher moisture content. Pavement ants make their nests under the pavement. Over time they excavate so deeply that the soil is not holding up the pavement anymore, causing it to settle and need repair.
Spider infestations grow quickly. If you don’t have your home sprayed for spiders every fall and spring, the infestation will just keep growing, thereby increasing your chances of getting bitten. Many spiders are venomous which can be dangerous in large numbers. The Hobo Spider, in particular, is an aggressive spider, and its bite has similar effects as the brown recluse. Spider removal from your home can prevent these bites from ever happening. A spider infestation should not be ignored.
Wasp nests or hives can cause structural damage when they are built inside of your home. When lying on drywall, the nests or hives can cause the drywall to disintegrate. As the drywall disintegrates, more and more wasps will come into the structure leading to a dangerous situation.
Pest Control Services
Our pest control team will remove any bothersome or dangerous pests from your home or yard and take steps to prevent re-entry.
Sometimes pests, mostly rodents, will enter your home and die there, causing a strong smell. We will safely remove any dead animal from your home using our protective gear.
When pests get into your attic or crawlspace they can cause damage to your insulation, making your heating bills rise drastically. We will remove any damaged insulation and replace it with new insulation.
If pests just come back in, then getting the pests out of your home doesn't help very much. That's why our pest control team finds entry points then seals them to prevent pest reentry.
Benefits of Hiring Insulation Contractors Lynnwood
Removing either a wasp nest, dead rodents, spiders or ants on your own can be both dangerous and risky. Wasp stings can cause allergic reactions. Rodents carry many diseases. Spider bites can cause infections. And, ants are nearly impossible to get rid on your own. So, it's important to hire our professional pest control team.
- First, because pests can be difficult to remove when they are in hard to reach areas. Out of sight doesn't mean you have no pests.
- Also, our technicians can identify what type of pests are causing problems. Then, use the best treatment to get rid of them for good.
- Finally, our technicians use protective gear to maintain safety during treatment.