Mill Creek Exterminator
You need a Mill Creek Exterminator if you're busy at work, at home, and definitely
do not have time to deal with rodents. You might even be tempted to ignore the problem. Hoping that it will all just magically go away. But continue reading below to learn all the reasons why that's probably not such a good idea.
Peace of Mind
We are here to both offer peace of mind and help you take back your Mill Creek home. So you, your family, and your pets can relax in a safe and comfortable environment. One call is all it takes to schedule a free estimate at a time that works well for you. We'll remove any pests, fix the damage they caused, prevent pest re-entry, and then clean and sanitize the area. So you can resume living life to the fullest. Don't put it off. Those rodents are not going anywhere. Finally, while on your property they can cause massive damage to both your home and property.
Rodents Can Cause Structural Damage
- RatsRat infestations are very common in Mill Creek. Plus, they should not be ignored. Rats cause damage to a variety of places in your home. They chew through whatever is in their way in order to get to both a warm, dry place. By chewing through insulation and ducting, rats cause your heating bills to rise drastically. They chew through electrical wiring which can cause electrical fires. Also, they chew through furniture, cars, and plumbing fixtures, which can cause flooding. Another way they can cause damage is from both their droppings and urine stains on wood and insulation. A rat's teeth never stop growing, so they are constantly chewing through everything. If a rodent infestation isn't dealt with, the possible damage is endless. The cost of the damage that rats cause is very high, so it's important to take care of the problem right away.
- MiceMice are similar to rats in that they chew through everything to find a warm place to stay. The difference is they are both much smaller and can squeeze through tighter spaces. This makes them hard to notice. So it's important to know the signs of mice in your home.
The cost of the damage that rodents cause is very high. So it's important to take care of the problem right away.
Rodents Carry Dangerous Diseases
In addition to the structural damage, rodents can cause health issues to the people around them. Diseases that people can get from rodents include:
- Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome - This virus can be picked up from both the droppings and urine of deer mice. It causes severe illness in humans and nearly one-third of the cases reported in Washington state resulted in fatality.
- Plague - The Plague is a serious bacterial infection that humans can contract from flea bites. Fleas contract this bacteria from infected wild animals, such as rodents. Dogs and cats can also contract the disease and spread it to humans. In 2015, there were fifteen reported cases of the Plague.
- Salmonellosis - Salmonellosis is a bacterial infection of the intestines caused by the bacteria Salmonella. The bacteria is spread through the droppings of infected animals and humans. It can cause serious disease in children, the elderly, and people with weak immune systems.
- Monkeypox - Monkeypox is a virus that spreads through contact with rodents or their blood and can cause respiratory problems in humans. There is no specific treatment for monkeypox, only a vaccine that lowers your risk of contracting it.
Signs To Look For
Below are a few of the signs indicating that your Mill Creek home may have been invaded by rodents:
- Scratching noises at night inside the walls or ceiling
- Droppings or urine stains in attic or crawlspace insulation
- Dark colored oily smudges on top of small openings that rodents could get through
- Nests in insulation near and around ducting
- Pets, dogs or cats, scratching or staring at floor vents because they can hear rodent activity
Best Time for a Mill Creek Exterminator
The best time to get rid of your rodent problem is right now. The damage that rodents cause can cost anywhere from hundreds to thousands if left untreated. There are also health concerns when rodents are living in close proximity to humans.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Mill Creek Exterminator
Removing rodents on your own can be dangerous and likely unsuccessful. Rodents can cause so many diseases and bacterial infections that it becomes unsafe to be around them or their droppings without protective gear. By hiring a professional exterminator, you can be assured that your rodent problem is dealt with and have your damaged insulation replaced, all at once. It's important to hire a professional because:
- Rodent removal can be difficult since it is likely that they are still alive and constantly moving.
- Our technicians can identify where the rodents are getting into your home and seal up any access points they have.
- Our technicians use protective gear to keep safe during treatment.
Let Classic Insulation be Your Mill Creek Exterminator Professionals